Prospectus: Each competition is open to all emerging and professional artists worldwide. Each themed competition will be announced on this website and sent to subscribers to the LAG Newsletter. Leading Artists Gallery will select the art chosen for the exhibition. In addition, special jurors will be selected periodically based on their particular expertise in the theme. Each competition’s juror will be announced at the time of the new competition. The juror will recognize the award winners for their talent and quality of work. These art selections will be featured in the Exhibition Gallery for one month, then exhibited in the Leading Artists Gallery for one year. From the art selected, special awards (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) will be announced for the Leading Artists Awards for each competition. The Leading Artists award winners will be promoted through press releases, online social media, and online newspapers.
- Submit images of your works in the theme of the competition.
- Provide your website address to be displayed by your work. (Optional)
- Pay entry fee through PayPal. Submit $10 (USD) for your first entry and $10 (USD) for each additional entry.
- Provide your email address for award notification.
- Each competition accepts entries until the specified deadline. (Submit Now)
- Artists may submit images for each competition.
- Fees for submitting artwork are 1 entry for $10 (USD) and $10 (USD) for each additional entry.
- Fees are payable through PayPal. Entry will not be valid until payment is received. Entry fees are nonrefundable.
- All artists selected for the exhibition will be notified of acceptance into a exhibition through email provided.
- All copyrights are retained by the artist.
- Image Dimension Notes: The image size a horizontal dimension of about 900 to 1200 in either direction. A minimum pixel dimension of about 700 pixels in the smallest direction is desirable. Most image editing software will allow pixel dimensions to be reduced. Do not attempt to increase pixel dimensions, as that will degrade the image. Prepare your artwork as required:
- A. Image file type: Submit your images as a .jpg, file. Use little or no compression. (baseline standard)
- B. Image file size: Should not exceed 1 MB for each piece of artwork submitted.
- C. Image size: 72 ppi images should be a minimum of 700 pixels wide or tall; low res.
- File Name: Last Name_First Initial_image #_competition name.jpeg. Example: Jones_A_3_StillLife.jpeg